Tara L. Paige (aka The Patio Chic) joins Lolita for a fun and exciting conversation on community and how to navigate, what can sometimes feel like chaos amongst a crowd of many. Who is in your community? How are you building community?
Tara grew her Facebook group from - to over 233,000 members and of course that came with ups and downs. In this conversation, EVERYTHING is on the table. From leadership to inclusiveness to helping/nudging/exiting people immdiately out of your space, to redefining what your most be free space is, there is nothing short of information and laughs in this episode.
Grab your pen and pad for some good ole fashioned coaching, cocktails & conversations.
- Minute 0.027 - Welcome
- Minute 1.11 - Tara L. Paige Intro
- Minute 36.10 - Special Gift for Listeners
- Minute 52.17 - Thank You / Outro
Stay Connected to Tara
- FB Community - Black Women who Love Outdoor Spaces - https://www.facebook.com/groups/556264965092478
- Web - https://thepatiochic.com/
- IG - https://www.instagram.com/thepatiochic/
Stay Connected to Lolita
- Women's Weekend Renewal Retreat - GRAB YOUR TICKET TODAY - https://www.lolitawalker.com/retreats
- All things Coaching, Cocktails & Conversations, including podcast, group coaching, free zoom for women, newsletter & more - https://www.lolitawalker.com/coachingcocktailsconversations
Join Lolita as she brings on a special 10-year old guest, Walker G. Bishop. She and her son talk with a live audience on...
Dr. Tina Opie is a powerhouse, who brings nothing short of a dynamic conversation, to this episode of Coaching, Cocktails & Conversations. She a...
IT'S A THROWBACK OF ONE OF YOUR FAVORITE EPISODES - This one was a juicy one!! Who said that the stigmas placed on me...