Coaching, Cocktails, & Conversations
S1E11 - How to Dismantle Generational Stigmas: Cannabis & Beyond (with Paulette Simone Smith)
Who said that the stigmas placed on me will define who I am? Who said that I (or you) must walk, talk, & behave in the stigmas that have been handed down for generations? Not me? In today's episode, I walk you through 5 strategies of how to dismantle generational stigmas. I share how to P.O.U.N.D. those stigmas, while also bringing yourself to the carpet.
It's time to challenge ourselves with the stigmas that we are knowingly or unknowingly perpetuating and passing down and around. Whew!! This episode is a good one! The affirmation that kicks us off is I am open , ready, & willing to unlock the endless possibilities within me. Are you? Grab your affirmation deck at https://www.lolitawalker.com/shop
On this 11th episode, Clinical Therapist and Cannabis Expert, Paulette Simone Smith, talks to us about how stigmas surrounding cannabis have reset the foundation of her growing business AND have led to her pursuing a Master's Degree in Cannabis Science & Therapeutics. Pretty cool right? We talk everything from education, community, healing, and advocacy, to the differences between coaching and therapy, to the sheer value of sharing and owning your own story...your own journey story! You remember that from episode 10? Our deep discussion will shift your thinking, of not only stigmas as a whole, but will also challenge those that you may still hold, particularly around cannabis.
In this episode's coaching (minute 3:31), the soul-work (minute 6:48) is P.O.U.N.D.ing on the chest in your corner, full of dust, that holds the stigmas you have either heard, attached to others, or have been attached to you. It's time to shake them up and dismantle them one by one. Are you ready? During cocktails (minute 13:16), we give a cheers to our small wins and the nuggets that you pulled away and then in conversations (minute 16:16), Paulette drops some MAJOR nuggets that will get you thinking and acting in a more empowered and educated kinda way! She aims to shift your thinking on all things cannabis..
**Don't forget to subscribe to this Coaching, Cocktails, & Conversations Podcast AND leave a glowing, 5-star review, IF & WHEN it resonated with you!** #ClaimingIt
Links referenced during the episode:
- My New Podcast FB Community: @Coaching, Cocktails, & Conversations
- My 40-card Affirmation Deck: https://www.lolitawalker.com/shop
- Consultation & Speaking with Paulette Simone Smith: http://paulettesimone.com/
- Social Connections with Paulette Simone Smith: IG @simone.paulette / FB: @Bmorebudtalk with Paullette Simone
- The CC&C Journal to use during each podcast episode: https://www.lolitawalker.com/podcast
Other links worth referencing:
- My Book, The Intersection of You & Change: https://www.lolitawalker.com/the-book
- Personal or Professional Coaching with Me, https://www.lolitawalker.com/coaching
- My upcoming Women's Weekend Renewal Retreat, October 3-4 - https://www.lolitawalker.com/shop/virtual-womens-retreat
- Donate to my small biz & help keep podcast going: https://www.lolitawalker.com/donate
- My TEDxtalk: https://bit.ly/LolitaTakesTedx
Brought to you by Lolita E. Walker of Coaching, Cocktails, & Conversations