Coaching, Cocktails, & Conversations
S2E33 - How to Break From Toxic Relationships (with Dr. Janie Lacy)
In this episode, Dr. Janie Lacy comes with the FIRE to help us break from toxic relationships. Why? Because when we give ourselves permission to heal, we can and will change a nation.
How many of us are surrounded by toxicity? Hmmm, How many of us are dishing toxic vibes everyday, and may not even know it?
In this episode, plan to grab a few laughs, take a few notes and think differently after istening in on this episode. I absolutely love this discussion.
As a Psychotherapist, Dr. Lacy walks us through 3 pillars of mindset, inner child work and body work, then challenges us on how we show up in other people's lives. From making hard decisions to getting out of denial to then letting go of shame, Dr. Janie pushes us to think differently and act now.
I also share 5 considerations of how to sit in the power of your pause when you are in the midst of toxic relationships. You leave this episode with so much! Be sure to leave a 5-star review if you've grabbed anything from the conversation. I'd love to see and share it on a future episode.
The Breakdown of This Episode
- 03.4 - Episode Overvew
- 047.6 - Intro of Dr. Janie
- 1.37 - Affirmation from Walker & Walker Enterprises - "I am worthy of being me, living me, doing me in my most be free state."
- 2.57 - Coaching & Soul Work, where I leave you with 5 considerations in the form of the acronym, T.O.X.I.C.
- 9.04 - Cocktails, where I celebrate the greatness of each of you.
- 12.00 - Conversations with Dr. Janey Lacy, America's Favorite Psychotherapist.
Grab your CC&C Journal and #letsgo
Connect with Dr. Janie Lacy
- Website & Connections to all social apps - https://www.janielacy.com/
- Podcast - https://www.voiceamerica.com/show/3960/lets-talk-about-it-with-janie-lacy
- Email - Janie@LifeCounselingSolutions.com
Connect with Lolita
- Website, Book, & All Things Lolita - https://www.lolitawalker.com
- Grab your space for the upcoming Women's Weekend Renewal Retreat in Purcellville, VA - https://www.lolitawalker.com/retreats . I would LOVE to host you. Only open to 12 power women, don't miss the opportunity to sit in the power of your pause, walking away with increased clarity, confidence, and action to shift the the best version of you!
Brought to you by Lolita E. Walker of Coaching, Cocktails, & Conversations