Coaching, Cocktails, & Conversations
S2E27 - How to Turn PAIN into Purpose: The Power of Your Story with Rashmi Airan
Imagine being born to immigrants, being a 1st generation American, having a largely successful career, launching your own law practice and BOOM- Federal Prison! On this episode, I've invited Rashmi Airan to share her story and to gift us with tangibles of how we can begin to turn our pain to purpose TODAY! Who hasn't experienced pain? Whether physical, emotional, mental and more, we each have a pain-story, even you.
We talk takeaways from her experience, learnings from prison, lessons for and from children and so much more. Grab your pen and pad because we are digging deep in this episode, Change Agents.
Here's what you can expect:
- Minute 02:46 - Show Overview
- Minute 1:28 - Affirmation from Walker & Walker Enterprises - "I am the passion that fuels my power that turns my pain into purpose." (https://www.lolitawalker.com/shop)
- Minute 3:28 - Invitation to partner with Walker & Walker Enterprises
- Minute 4:29 - Coaching and Soul Work where I give an exercerise of Venn Diagram, alongside 4 considerations to begin to turn your pain into purpose.
- Minute 13:55 - Conversations with Rashmi
Other useful links:
- Rashmi's Website: https://www.rashmiairan.com/ethics-speaker/
- Rashmi's TEDx Talk: https://tedxgreenville.com/portfolio/airan/
- Goods for Inmate Children Non-Profit: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=569962777130725
- Lolita's Website: https://www.lolitawalker.com
- Lolita's TEDx Talk: https//bit.ly/LolitaTakesTedx
Brought to you by Lolita E. Walker of Coaching, Cocktails, & Conversations