Coaching, Cocktails, & Conversations
S1E14 - How Getting Clear Can Reroute You & Your Story (with D'Shawn Russell)
"If I'm smart enought to learn calculus, I'm smart enough to start a business." Those are the words from guest, Ms. D'Shawn Russell, owner of Southern Elegance Candle Company and very first sponsor of my podcast! WOOHOOO! This is one of those episodes where you leave PUMPED UP! It's a "let me do something different today type of episode," with energy, nuggets, laughs, vulnerability, relatability, & even moments you find yourself saying YES! If you've ever felt stuck in complacency, lost with no direction, felt celebrating wins were showboating or bragging, that folks may be weighing you down, THIS IS FOR YOU! Most of us have been there, thus none of us are alone! As a matter of fact, my hand is raised too. D'Shawn takes us through her journey of being a math teacher turned profitable business owner, & more by simply GETTING CLEAR!
Yep..... Listen in and set your intention for this fun and fab episode with our powerful affirmation, "I am worthy. I am enough. I am the greatness others have yet to see." You can grab your 40-card affirmation deck at https://www.lolitawalker.com/shop.
We shift into our intro (minute 1:21) and hear from our sponsor, Southern Elegance Candle Company (with a special promo code (minute 5:37), and quickly jump into our first layer of coaching (minute 6:41). Today's soul work (minute 8:48) focuses on the imagery of the most beautiful train you have ever experienced...AND YOU ARE THE CONDUCTOR! We talk everything from where you are going to how you can let folks on and off of your train. We celebrate cocktails (minute 16:10) with a number of cheers to each of you! A special shout out and cheers to Kanika, the CC&C Zoom Cast participant, who has been on each and every episode and announce her "Hey Soror" greeting cards, and even have a mini pop-in for a cheers with my, 8-year old son, Walker. We then get into some good-ole fashioned conversations (minute 19:28) with D'Shawn who drops some fire nuggets and has us in stitches at the same time.
You leave with thinking differently on how you can now get a little more clear and reroute you and your story! You are at the controls of this train....your train.
Our episode sponsor is The Southern Elegance Company (https://www.secandleco.com) and they are gifting us a 20% off discount by using the code "kitchentable" at checkout for a single purchase. It's a perfect time to grab your candles for the holidays!
Mentioned in this episode:
- Our episode sponsor, Southern Elegance Candle Company - https://www.secandleco.com with our special CC&C promo code "kitchentable" for 20% savings on a single use.
- Coaching with Lolita - https://www.lolitawalker.com/coaching and definitely book a consultation connect to learn a bit more and get a bit of coaching out of the deal!
- My Book, The Intersection of You & Change - https://www.lolitawalker.com/the-book
- Reviews for my podcast - Apple, Spotify, Podcasher, & Podpage (for voice review) - https://podcast.lolitawalker.com . You can listen on all other podcast platforms, including IHeart Radio
- CC&C Zoomcast. You are invited to attend the every other Wednesday, Women-only zoomcast - https://walkernwalkerchange.as.me/schedule.php?appointmentType=category%3ACoaching%2C+Cocktails%2C+%26+Conversations%3A++ZoomCast+%26+PodCast
Other links worth listening in on:
- My TEDx talk - https://bit.ly/LolitaTakesTedx - on how to sit in your momentary interruptions and shift to the best version of yourself
- PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE & LEAVE A GLOWING REVIEW! WE WANT TO GROW ORGANICALLY AND SHARE WHAT WE ARE TAKING AWAY WITH THE WORLD! WE ARE IN 15 COUNTRIES YALLLLLLL
Brought to you by Lolita E. Walker of Coaching, Cocktails, & Conversations