Coaching, Cocktails, & Conversations
S1E13 - How The Tides of Life Can Bring Healing After The Storm (with The War And Treaty)
Do you ever wonder, how can the tides of life bring healing after your storm? How can our ups and downs in life offer any type of healing, especially when our world can sometimes feel like we are in a constant storm? In today's episode, I am so excited to be joined by The War And Treaty. Michael Trotter, Jr. and Tanya Blount-Trotter are the phenomenal husand and wife, power duo who are bringing their voices of healing to the world, through gospel, country, contemporary, and rock and roll, just to name a few! They are on fire and are joining us at the kitchen-table for some good-ole-fashioned conversations.
In this episode, I share 4 strategies to begin to H.E.A.L. after a storm and Michael and Tanya jump right on in to leave you with even more. The affirmation that kicks us off is I am patient and delberate as I breathe deeply and calmly. Grab your affirmation deck at https://www.lolitawalker.com/shop
The War And Treaty are a powerhouse duo who, most recently, performed at the 62nd Grammy Awards, earlier this year. Both successful in their solo careers, Tanya bringing her powerful voice in Sister Act 2, alongside Lauren Hill and Michael, an Iraqi war veteran, who brings his soulful voice to writing and performing touching and full-of impact songs for the fallen. Collectively, they bring their vulnerability, their story, and their healing to our kitchen-table during a powerful conversation beginning at minute 16:16.
In this episode's coaching (minute 5:59), the soul-work I gift are 4 ways to begin to H.E.A.L. after your storm. During cocktails (minute 13:35), we give a cheers to our small wins and the nuggets that you pulled away and then in conversations (minute 15:26), The War And Treaty leaves us with some powerful healing take-aways.
**Don't forget to subscribe to this Coaching, Cocktails, & Conversations Podcast AND leave a glowing, 5-star review, IF & WHEN it resonated with you!** #ClaimingIt
Our episode sponsor is The Southern Elegance Company (https://www.secandleco.com) and they are gifting us a 20% off discount by using the code "kitchentable" at checkout for a single purchase. It's a perfect time to grab your candles for the holidays!
Links referenced during the episode:
- My New Podcast FB Community, where I'd love for you to join me: https://www.facebook.com/groups/coachingcocktailsconversations/
- My 40-card Affirmation Deck: https://www.lolitawalker.com/shop
- The War And Treaty FB Group https://www.facebook.com/TheWarandTreatyhttp://paulettesimone.com/
- Social Connections with The War And Treaty: Website - https://www.thewarandtreaty.com/ IG https://www.instagram.com/thewarandtreaty/ Twitter https://twitter.com/warandtreaty
- The CC&C Journal to use during each podcast episode: https://www.lolitawalker.com/podcast
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline, where help is available 24 hours a day in English and Spanish - Learn more or dial directly - 800-273-8255
Other links worth referencing:
- My Book, The Intersection of You & Change: https://www.lolitawalker.com/the-book
- Personal or Professional Coaching with Me, https://www.lolitawalker.com/coaching
- My upcoming Women's Weekend Renewal Retreat, October 3-4 - https://www.lolitawalker.com/shop/virtual-womens-retreat
- Donate to my small biz & help keep podcast going: https://www.lolitawalker.com/donate
- My TEDxtalk: https://bit.ly/LolitaTakesTedx
Brought to you by Lolita E. Walker of Coaching, Cocktails, & Conversations