Coaching, Cocktails, & Conversations
S2E39 - How Riches to Rags Will Help You Rise (with Nasir Joachim)
In this episode, Nasir Joachim, Social Media Guru and business owner, talks how riches (your highs in life) to rags (your lows in life) will help you rise (where you want and deserve to be). From living well to being homeless, to standing up for himself and walking proudly into his sexuality, we go all in!!
There is something for everyone to relate to in this episode and it will challenge you to leap from the complacency that you may be sitting in right now. Everything is talked, from versatility, powering your strengths, strategies to feel the power in your rise, perspective, feeling alone, forgiveness, core values, mindset and so much more.
Nasir's story will have your mouth wide open and this is only the tip of the iceberg to gauge a renewed perspective.
The affirmation for this episode is, "I am the Narrator & Editor of my story. I will begin with a new chapter today."
Listen in, as Nasir Joachim, joins Lolita E. Walker on Coaching, Cocktails & Conversations, The Podcast.
- Minute 03.41 - Episode Intro
- Minute 1.07 - Welcome
- Minute 1.48 - Powerful Affirmation from Walker & Walker Enterprises. "I am the Narrator & Editor of my story. I will begin a new chapter today." Grab your 40-deck of affirmation cards at https://www.lolitawalker.com/shop + Reminder of the power episode where I talked with Ingrid Clay on Rebounding with Resilance - https://podcast.lolitawalker.com/episode-2-with-ingrid-s-clay/
- Minute 5.17 - Coaching - A chat on 4 strategies to RISE: Remember and reflect; I am; Surround yourself with excellence; and Expect growth. Check out the details for conversatios and strategies around each.
- Minute 15.04 - Cocktails - A super shout out to retreat guest, Jasmine, who left the most amazing testimonial on IG. Thank you!
- Minute 18.43 - Conversations - Welcome ot Nasir Joachim.
- To get in touch with Nasir for social media expertise or to learn more of his story:
- To get in touch with Lolita:
Brought to you by Lolita E. Walker of Coaching, Cocktails, & Conversations