Coaching, Cocktails, & Conversations
S2E35 - How To Be Sexually Free, As a Christian, Without Guilt or Shame (with Heather Tucker)
Do you know someone who has a sexless marriage? Do you have a sexless marriage? Let's talk how to unlock sexual freedom and then couple that with religion! Ohhh, grab a sip of tea and let's talk the taboo of it all.
Close your eyes and move into another room if that feels necessary, because today's guest is Heather Tucker, Resident Encourager and Sexless Marriage Coach for Christian Women, Specializing in Sexual Freedom & Emotional Intimacy Restoration.
You can already tell that this is going to be a juicy episode, right?
She and Lolita talk everything from generational stigmas that may be carried into adulthood and marriage to self-discovery and rejection by your partner. From the wrath felt from your community when they learn that you are exploring your sexuality to the core importance of open communication within your relationship.
Heather, then shares the linkages between Christianity and being sexually free and why this is now her life's mission. She leaves us with 3 things that each of us can begin do today to become more sexually free within our marriages, as well as, what I call, the domino effect.
Are you ready for some Coaching, Cocktails & Conversations? #letsgo
- Minute 0.37 - Welcome
- Minute 1.04 - Podcast Intro & Heather Mini Bio
- Minute 3.03 - Coaching - Lolita leaves you with the BE FREE creed & a bit of soul work. Be sure to grab a pen and pad
- Minute 7.46 - Cocktails - Lolita gives a cheers to everyone at the kitchen table, including the authors of 3 new 5-star reviews
- Minute 10.2 - All-Inclusive September Women's Weekend Retreat Info - Grab your tickets directly at https://www.lolitawalker.com/shop
- Minute 11.3 - Conversations with Heather Tucker - it's a good one yall.
Stay Connected with Heather :
- Instagram - @sexcoachheather and see bio link for sex coaching
- Facebook -@heather.lehmantucker
- Clubhouse - https://clubhouse.com/@sexcoachheather
Stay Connected with Lolita :
- Website - https://www.lolitawalker.com
- Instagram - @heycoachwalker
- Facebook - @coachingcocktailsconversations and walkernwalkerchange
- Clubhouse - https://clubhouse.com/@heycoachwalker
- TikTok - @heycoachwalker
Brought to you by Lolita E. Walker of Coaching, Cocktails, & Conversations