Coaching, Cocktails, & Conversations
S1E9-Leadership Untapped: How to Climb the L.E.A.D. Ladder (with Mario Scott)
My first male guest, Mario Scott is joining us at the kitchen table to talk all-things leadership. A leadership expert working with executives and teams to lead more efficiently and effectively, he leaves us with a few laughs and take-aways on how we can begin to lead differently - from the inside out.
How do you define leadership? Would you say that your leadership is untapped? Are you leading yourself the same way you are leading those who are following you? Hmmmm! This episode is packed with nuggets that you can implement NOW, whether leading at work, home, or life. From me gifting 4 strategies to climb, what I call, the L.E.A.D. ladder, to Mario adding on the notion of leading from the inside out, we talk redefining leadership, the idea of proving yourself as a leader, assessing how you are showing up for the leader within you, for your clients, and even how your leader at work/school is showing up...hmmmmm. We even talk leadership at home and recognizing the balance that some women must still make when it comes to leadership.
This is a no-miss episode that you will want to grab you CC&C journal for, forward to a friend, and assess how you are showing up!
The affirmation leading this episode is I am in touch with my thoughts and mindful of my actions. This episode will challenge you with the question, Are You? I welcome each of you (minute 1:00), gift a bit of coaching (minute 4:05) and soul-work (minute 5:23), celebrate your takeaways and highlight the greatness you are during cocktails (minute 12:08) then invite Mario to conversations (minute 13:49) with a rich conversation on all-things leadership! It's an episode you don't want to miss. Grab your CC&C journal and #letsgo.
**Don't forget to subscribe to Coaching, Cocktails, & Conversations and be sure to leave a glowing, 5-star review, IF it resonated with you!**
Links referenced during the episode:
- The 5 Dysfunctions of a Team (the book), Lolita's L.E.A.D. Ladder
- Mario Scott's Podcast, Maybe It's Just Me - https://anchor.fm/supermario
- My upcoming Women's Weekend Renewal Retreat, October 3-4 - https://www.lolitawalker.com/shop/virtual-womens-retreat
- The CC&C Journal to use during each podcast episode: https://www.lolitawalker.com/downloads
- My Book, The Intersection of You & Change: https://www.lolitawalker.com/the-book
- Personal or Professional Coaching with Me, https://www.lolitawalker.com/coaching
- My 40-card Affirmation Deck: https://www.lolitawalker.com/shop
Other links worth referencing:
- Donate to my small biz & help keep podcast going: https://www.lolitawalker.com/donate
- My TEDxtalk: https://bit.ly/LolitaTakesTedx
Brought to you by Lolita E. Walker of Coaching, Cocktails, & Conversations