Coaching, Cocktails, & Conversations
S2E21- How To Liberate Your Authentic Self (with Cameo King)
Is "authenticity" a buzz word or a way of life? Hmmmm. In this episode, we talk truth, liberation, direction setting, empathy, empowerment, self-awareness, reflection and everything in between. You'll een grab an exercise of soul-work that asks the question, "What if you were a house" Imagine that! I am joined by Cameo King, global leader, podcaster, business owner and powerhouse of all things "living authentically," for great conversations, a few laughs and a few gems. Please don't forget to listen, subscribe and leave an amazing review IF you are finding value in these episodes and soul-work.
- Min 0.59: Powerful Affirmation from Walker & Walker Enterprises: I am Unique, I am special, I am crafted to be free. Grab yours at https://www.lolitawalker.com/shop
- Min 1:39: Podcast structure for newbies
- Min 2:16: Learn more of Cameo King
- Min 3:26: Virtual Women's Retreat Sponsor Ad - February 2021 Retreat (www.lolitawalker.com/retreat) is when you will be pushed beyond your complacency with a bit of accountability. Register today.
- Min 4:40 minutes: Coaching & Soul Work, where I take you through an exercise of imagery, using a house to depict liberating your most authentic self…hmmmmm. We start with the questions, What do you think of when you think of the word liberate? How does that meet your definition of authenticity? How can you liberate your most authentic self? There's also a reminder of two episodes of great reference: episodes 10 (writing & owning your journey) and 18 (finding the essence of your truth)
- Min 13:42: Cocktails to celebrate the greatness of who you are when you show up
- Min 15:55: Conversations with Cameo King, where she leaves us with advise from motivational speaker and past employer, Eric Thomas, three stories that we often tell ourselves and nuggets that help us liberate our authentic selves TODAY! alongside 4 considerations in the acronym, S.E.L.F.
- Self awareness, self-reflection and self-accountabililty
- Empathy and empowerment
- Living in your truth an owning your narrative.
- Force your truth
You ready? So am I #letsgo
- Purchase 40 Card Affirmation Deck - https://www.lolitawalker.com/shop
- Cameo King & The Good Girl Podcast - https://www.thegoodgirlpodcast.com/
- Cameo King & Grit, Glam & Guts NonProfit - https://www.gritglamguts.org/
- Lolita E. Walker Coaching, Speaking, Book & More - https://www.lolitawalker.com
- Lolita E. Walker TEDx Talk - https://bit.ly/LolitaTakesTedx
- Episodes 10 & 18 on this Coaching, Cocktails & Conversations Podcast are resources for this episode (Owning Your Narrative & Finding the Essence in Your Truth)
Brought to you by Lolita E. Walker of Coaching, Cocktails, & Conversations